June 15, 2012

Jump On It

I consider myself a child of the 90's and I am not ashamed to admit it. I had a perm with straight bangs and was a part of a hip-hop dance group called the Houseketeers. My street name was "Jade" and we wore silky hammer pants and black Reebok high tops with sequined headbands and suspenders. The point of the group was to perform choreographed routines at park district events or school dances, but we also volunteered and were a part of community events. If you don't believe me, I've got proof...as long as you have a VHS.
In the spirit of the 90's...and jumpsuits, I'll leave you with this song. Dance like it's Friday!

Target jumpsuit, necklace, and earrings, Silence & Noise blazer via Crossroads, Nord Rack bib necklace, Jessica Simpson pumps, Halogen purse, Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick, Essie Sure Shot nail polish, BCBG sunnies

No comments: