July 1, 2014

This Month...


…we found out it's a boy! 
Llewyn Nicholas Opels will be joining us around November 5.


…I felt (and continue to feel) lots of likely breakdancing moves from our son. 
It's the most surreal and grounding experience.


…I bought a pair of faux Birkenstocks at Marshall's to take Walter outside, but have worn them out on the town multiple times. I am a slides girl!


 …I am conceding to cravings (anything with bleu cheese, wraps & sandwiches, and ice cream) and the fact that my closet aka our second bedroom needs to be downsized to make room for the nursery. 


…Dan received his first unofficial Father's Day gift (a reclaimed wood Chicago flag) and Walter got his freedom back from the "snip, snip go the nuggets" cone.

Follow along on Instagram

3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Walter is adorable. :o)

You are dressing just as fabulous as ever! I love all the layers. And the Birkenstocks...I wore mine literally to death! :o)

Great name for your baby boy!!!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses. Wow! Another fabulous collection of dresses for women . looking so gorgeous all of you. I am loving your dresses. you are looking so gorgeous. It seems that all of the accessories here are you so special and trendy. I am loving your fashion dresses and women accessories . I also love parties and having fun.

Umovehomes said...

This article is very informative thanks for sharing this article and keep sharing about Fashion Trends 2019.