August 14, 2012

Red Wine

 It's no secret that I love fall, mostly because of the colors. In particular, seeing burgundy on the sales racks brings a tear to my eye. I start thinking about fireplaces, pumpkin spiced lattes, layering, chili, and sleeper socks. But most importantly, it means the return of red wine! During the summer, give me Corona's and sauvignon blancs, but once the Weather Channel indicates the high will be under 70, I  can confidently reach for the bottle of pinot noir or burgundy and know that my palette will thank me.*
Worthington blazer, Target tank, XXI trousers, Calvin Klein heels, Stella & Dot  chain necklace and bracelet, Charming Charlie rhinestone necklace, BCBG sunnies

*Please note that the subject of "fall/autumn" will be a common theme on this blog through the month of November. You have been warned, unless you're a fan of that season and in that case, you're welcome.

No comments: