November 20, 2012

Oh, Narcisco


I love a designer collaboration, especially at Kohl's. I have at least one item in heavy rotation from each of their featured designers. Now, I can add Narcisco Rodriguez to the list, along with Lauren Conrad, Vera Wang, and Jennifer Lopez. Ya did good, Narcisco! Although a great deal of the items sold out or are only available in certain sizes, these pants, this blouse, and these pants (which will be featured shortly), are still yours to buy! Did you get any gems from his line? What do you think?

Don't forget that I have an exclusive 10% for my readers on their website using code TENBLOG until December 23rd (can be used with other coupons & promotions)!

P.S. These photos were taken pre-engagement - I am still happily engaged!

Narcisco Rodriguez for Kohl's blouse and pants, Kenneth Cole wedges, I Heart Ronson blazer, Akira and Stella & Dot bracelets, Nord Rack hoops, Loft & XXI rings, vintage & Loft brooches, Revlon Fire & Ice lipstick

No comments: