December 19, 2012

A Sign of Growth


The combination of it being dark when I come home, my fiance starting work before I'm ready, and a non-DSLR camera have led to an overall feeling of underwhelm with the photographic evidence of my outfits as of late. I guess this is a sign of growth in my expectations of this lil blog, as pictures inside the halls of my office building were accepted as the norm this time last year. I can't well expect my co-worker (and current paparazzo) to brave the chill and take time out of her lunch hour to take my picture. Therefore, I must upgrade to an instrument that can capture the beauty of texture, shine, and pattern in fluorescent lighting. Any recommendations?

XXI skirt, Express blouse, Elle at Kohl's faux leather blazer, Club Monaco faux fur vest, White Mountain booties, Stella & Dot necklace, Skaagen watch

No comments: