February 12, 2013

Going Global


The Lucky Community started a contest entitled "Show Us Your Lucky" where the members (all fabulous fashion bloggers) interpret looks from this month's Lucky magazine. The story "Wear a Little...Wear a Lot" featured global and lace as two of the trends to try. For the global look, I piled on patterns and textures with brown as the uniting tone. Tomorrow, I'll rock head to toe lace, so come on back! 

H&M blazer (similar), Akira sweater (similar), Target skirt (similar here, here, and here), World Market necklace (similar here and here) and earrings (similar here and here), Assets tights, Target shoes (similar here and here)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely prints! xx

The Provocative Couture

Ashley Udoh said...

Love this! I love mixing prints, I'd wear global print everyday if I could.
Ashley Udoh