February 27, 2013

Prabally Awesome


The launch of Prabal Gurung for Target blew my mind. While I have kept two of my five ordered online pieces (due to fit rather than style), I need more! Such as this, this, this, and this. I wore this adorably feminine and versatile skirt for Valentine's Day where Dan my man took me out for a lovely meal at an enoteca followed up with a stay at what is now my favorite hotel - Hotel Allegro (where these pictures were snapped). 
P.S. We decided to stage our "save the dates" here after realizing that the decor would perfectly display our vintage, glam, colorful, and eclectic personalities. Awesome, right?

Prabal Gurung for Target skirt, Worthington blazer (similar), LOFT sweater (similar), Bright House Baubles necklace (similar), Sam Edelman pumps (similar)

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I love the gold pumps with that outfit!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

the skirt was a great choice! I haven't gone to look at the collection in person yet, but I doubt I'll leave empty handed when I do.\

Chic on the Cheap