February 19, 2013

Sweater Coat


After seeing a few aztec, plaid, and other patterned coats around this season, I was on the hunt for one. That is, until I realized that wearing layers underneath my own aztec sweater would fit the bill! I started with a my tank maxi dress under a crewneck sweater and cinched the waist with a belt (otherwise the blanket sweater is pretty shapeless, but oh so cozy). After topping it off with a fur stole, I achieved the look I was going for...and stayed warm.

Old Navy sweater (similar), XXI sweater (similar), Gap maxi dress (similar), Clarks boots, NY & Co faux fur scarf (similar), Fossil belt, B. Makowsky purse (similar), Target earrings (similar here and here), Tory Burch sunnies, Revlon Red Lacquer lipstick

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

Hurray for doing it your way! :o) I love the pattern and colors of your blanket sweater!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com