March 24, 2013

Travelin'


I've become quite the traveler this past year. My work now includes it on at least a monthly basis. It's necessary to be comfortable when flying; however, I usually have to go into work before or after my flight, therefore, it's still necessary to be business casual. I always dress in light layers like a chambray shirt, utility jacket, and fur vest. No matter the temperature in the cabin, you'll be ready for it. I also wear a loose fitting or stretchy dress/skirt rather than pants that will wrinkle or a tight waistband that will dig in while you're sitting. And to ensure that I'm not walking around barefoot through security, tights in the winter or ankle socks in the summer with booties are my pick. Lastly, this tote has completely changed my traveling experience since it expands to the size of a carry on, thereby still making it acceptable with my Samsonite to not require any checked baggage!

MNG for Mango dress, Bisou Bisou faux fur vest, H&M jacket, Target chambray shirt, Hue sweater tights, Steve Madden booties, Charming Charlie purse (similar here and here), Limited chandelier earrings (similar)

No comments: