May 15, 2013

Lately (May Edition)

I'm a sucker for a sale. $5 off $25? 30% off? Free shipping with minimum purchase? My credit card is in hand faster than you can say, "Are you aware of our return policy?" At times, I realize that a new piece just isn't going to be as versatile as imagined, so back to the store I go for a refund or merchandise credit, which occurred with this purchase. Other times I realize that I unknowingly bought something similar to what is already in my closet. If that is the case, I head to the nearest Crossroads Trading Co. to consign the older and less loved piece (which happened with this blouse) and give way for the newer and better - it's Darwinism, people!

Here's what I've bought this month, so stay tuned and see how I will style the pieces.
Apt 9 Striped Blazer and American Apparel Stripe Long Sleeve Boat Neck shirt
Adrienne Vittadini Prim Platform Sandal and American Apparel Basic Leather Belt in lilac 
Jennifer Lopez Chevron Wide Leg Pants and Simply Vera Wang Jacquard Skinny Pants

No comments: