June 3, 2013

White Out

Maybe it's all the wedding planning, and by that I mean my fab MOH finalizing plans for my wedding shower and bachelorette party and me being lazy and feeling loved, but I'm in the mood to wear white! Even though it will take at least one more bottle of tan moisturizer to make my appendages worthy to stand up to it, I can't wait to incorporate a few of these pieces with some tropical print, pastels, camel, stripes, black, or cobalt.   

:: A flounce skirt is more flattering than a skater skirt, and more playful than a peplum skirt ::


:: A drape collared vest adds structure and coverage for a silky tank on casual fridays ::

:: A textured peplum (with a back cut-out) is perfect with floral shorts at the the music fest ::

:: White oxfords add a gentleman's touch to a floral skirt or distressed jeans ::

:: A beaded necklace with gold and bronze tones (and no weight) will be your summer statement ::

No comments: