March 6, 2014

Street Style Trend: Mules

 It may be due to my right ankle being forever swollen because of the "I shattered all my bones" hardware, but I'm over ankle straps. My cankle needs room and my request has been answered in a update to an old classic - the mule.
 I know we are all familiar with the elastic slip on platforms by Steve Madden from 2000 and this is not a battle cry to pull those out from the attic or basement. The mules of 2014 are sleek, chic, and above all else, flattering. 
Instead of looking like a clog, the mule is taking a cue from booties this time around - it's a wider piece of fabric atop your foot, a higher heel, and no platform! See how these street style stars wore this trend and shop some for yourself.

3 comments:

CoolAllure said...

Hey great post really interesting blog you have there! I love your blog so I nominated you for Liebster award! See the 11 questions for you and the rules on my site!
www.coolallure.com

Unknown said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses and style. I am loving this black and white collection for winter. Very good looking and amazing winter. All of women dress are looking very beautiful. The collection of shoes are also smart. I need to collect one cropped denim jacket as its winter. Tank you very much for your post...


thathysh said...

check it out useful site click here to read informative post site here Valentino Dolabuy