October 25, 2011

Man Repelling

The definition of a man repeller, according to the Man Repeller herself:
MAN·RE·PELL·ER1  [MAHN-REE-PELLER]
–noun: outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
In addition to identifying different garments that repel, this genius of a fashionista also takes your hum drum sexy dress or tight skirt (a la the striped number in my pics) and adds, and adds, and adds to make it much more fashion forward and yes, less appealing to the opposite sex, as seen here. I realized I was man repelling today when the nice gentleman across from me on the bus looked at my feet and raised his eyebrows. I've always said I dress for the girls, anyways.


NY & Co Tee, I Heart Ronson jean shirt, LOFT puffer vest, Target skirt, Nine West sandals, Target socks, and Target necklace

No comments: