November 1, 2011

Scrunched

The last time I scrunched my socks, I was wearing two pairs - one in black and one in white - over tight rolled stonewashed jeans. Ah, the good ole days of scrunchies, woven belts, white high tops, floral body suits, and perms...lots of perms. However, when I was perusing the hosiery aisle of my local Target, they were selling "scrunched" socks that already had the ridges and wrinkles in them as if pushed from the knee to the ankle. Huh. The ones I am wearing are not of that variety. I scrunched them myself. Maybe I'll learn how to tie my shoes next.
LOFT trench, Apt 9 blouse, H&M skirt, NY & Co necklace and bracelets, Nine West Booties


P.S. Like my new beauty must haves? A perfect (can't even see it perfect) nude lipstick (Revlon's Icy Nude) and a glittery nail polish (Sally Hansen's Rockstar Pink over Essie's Fishnet Stockings) 

No comments: