December 7, 2011

Winter Shminter

 Yes, those are open toe sandals with tights. Yes, the temp was below freezing by the time I was headed home. As much of a wuss as I can be with hot weather, (i.e. if I'm sweating, I'm unhappy), I am much stronger in cold weather. I'll forgo comfort for fashion any day in the winter. Unless I'm trying to sleep and my feet are cold - that is a no go. I mean, I'm not saying I'll go to cut down a Christmas tree in stilettos and a skirt, but for a few blocks walk to and from work and maybe over the lunch break to pick up some warm soup or a Chipotle burrito...I am game to minimally cover my legs or toes. I can also make up for lost coverage, such as topping off this look with a hat, gloves, scarf, and cape upon stepping outside. I mean, all that with of a Shetland wool blazer is cozy enough, right?!
Paul Smith for Target blazer via Crossroads, H&M blouse via Crossroads, XXI pencil skirt, Spanx tights, Target shoes, Francesca's jewelry, Revlon's Raspberry Bite lipstick

1 comment:

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

that yellow looks amazing on you girl! x