December 5, 2011

Downtown Romantic

To call myself is a romantic, is a drastic understatement. Favorite movies? Notting Hill, The Notebook, Love Actually, Sleeping Beauty, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Cry Baby, Pride & Prejudice, Romeo & Juliet (the one with Leo), The Twilight Saga, and Wall-E...to name a few, or many. Regardless of my cinematic preferences, I usually incorporate one element of bad ass, be it in leather, plaid, or jean, but today, I went with it, and wore layers and layers of flowers, lace, pastel, and pleats. I actually feel very Keiko Lynn, and I'm lovin' it.




American Apparel lace tee, Ny & Co pink flyaway cardigan and belt, Target kimono, Francesca's Skirt, Hue tights, White Mountain booties 

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love all of those films! I, too, am a romantic (also possibly an understatement?)

Lovely outfit :)