September 6, 2012

Cold Shoulder


Well, I did it. I purchased an Equipment blouse and boy, oh boy, was it worth it! After realizing that peach is going to be my go-to neutral for fall (think of it with cognac, plum, mustard, teal, burnt orange, etc.), I had to start the search for a blouse that I could pair with all of those autumnal hues. So, I started scouring my usual suspects of XXI, ASOS, and J.Crew, but when I came up empty, I remembered this post by one of my favorite bloggers. And there it was, on shopbop.com, and the best part? It was on sale! The shopping gods smiled down on me and when that happens, you take advantage, my friends. Never turn a cold shoulder to an amazing blouse on sale, especially when it feels so exquisite on your skin. Literally, like butter

Equipment Nixie blouse, NY & Co skirt, Sam Edelman pumps, Target earrings, NY & Co necklace

No comments: