With fashion weeks worldwide upon us, the quality of street style has increased exponentially. Especially with the presence of this fiery red head - Taylor Tomasi Hill, the artistic director for Moda Operandi and previous style and accessories director of Marie Claire. Without fashion houses running to dress you, it's tough to say that you can achieve all of her looks or be photographed by Tommy Tom or Bill Cunningham. However, a few key items, paired together with her signature flair will ensure that you can steal the spotlight and gain some ooh's and aah's from your co-workers, boyfriends, girlfriends, or passersby.
|Images via Pinterest|
The "top 10" lessons to be learned from TTH:
1. Wear tones of neutrals (beige with camel or gray with slate) with a pop of bright color
2. Pair navy with black
3. Always. Always wear a scarf.
4. Thigh high boots add edge to slouchy separates and layers
5. Tuck in just the front of your sweater or blouse and wear your coat on just your shoulders
6. Adopt a "below the knee" rule for skirts
7. Invest in a leather pencil skirt
8. Put a collar under your sweater to add some prim & proper
9. Show some skin with caged heels