February 4, 2013

Da Bomb

It is no secret that I'm a fan of jackets, so it was only a matter of time before I branched out from blazers to the bomber. I saw this one on the Forever 21 website and knew it would make a nice addition to my closet. With the graphic yet subtle pattern, it will mix beautifully with other patterns and textures. Plus, the thin and silky material can transition into the warmer months when I still have to wear sleeves inside the office. To really drive home the purchase? I saw this article on Who What Wear. On trend and on budget? That's da bomb!  

XXI bomber, American Apparel tank, Ark & Co trousers (similar here and here), Target belt (similar), XXI earrings (similar), Nine West pumps

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

I love all the tones of Green...especially the trousers! Oh and the Purple belt...Perfect!