April 3, 2013

Momma Wears...


Blog readers meet my mom. Mom say "hello" to the blogosphere. Just like my fiance, I've recruited her to be occasionally featured here for a bit of variety.

If there are two trends for spring/summer that I am pumped about it's neon yellow and mint, especially together! Since mint is one of my wedding colors, I'm drawn to anyway and it flows so well as a color blocking option with brights rather than only pairing them with the more expected neutrals, like black or white. As you can see, neon jeans and a flowy blouse in ivory with a mint scarf and gold accessories is perfect for a dinner out on the patio, which is just what we did during our trip to Tampa!

MNG for Mango blouse, Francesca's jeans (similar) and scarf (similar), Nars Heat Wave lipstick, Havaianas flip flops

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

What a nice way to soften Neon! So pretty! Welcome to the blog world Jenny's Mom. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks...from my mother and me :)