May 6, 2013

Crush of the Month - Atantic-Pacific

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many fashion bloggers who I visit every day, you might not. So, I've decided to showcase one stylish fashionista per month to broaden your scope of inspiration and increase their influence, because they deserve it! My next installment of this series (see the others here and here), in giving credit where credit is due, is about Blair Eadie.
Blair Eadie is the author of the blog Atlantic-Pacific from Virginia who has lived in Florida, NYC, and now Cali. She is a merchandise manager at Tory Burch, so it's no surprise that she wears brights and patterns with no abandon. To see the fact that she has 23k blog followers, 80k Pinterest followers, 30k Twitter followers, 170k Instagram followers, and about 200 comments on her daily outfit posts makes it obvious that she is someone to pay attention to. I can credit her influence for mixing stripes with plaid & floral, topping many outfits with a big pearl necklace, and wearing different shades of one color head to toe. Now on my radar, due to her recent outfit posts? A full-midi skirt in a bright hue, gingham heels, a skinny gold belt, and a light blue dress shirt.

To you, Blair!
All images via Atlantic-Pacific

No comments: