I'm guessing that every single one of you, especially if you graduated high school in the late 90s or early 2000s, loved the Spice Girls. How could you not? It was incredibly easy to identify with one of them since they appealed to five very different personality and style types. Personally, I liked Baby Spice - probably because she was a blonde and I was too; however, if you asked me now, I'd be 75% Posh Spice and 25% Sporty Spice. So how would that combination of spiciness dress, you ask? Your answer is in these sporty chic street style photos.
You need the following five items that will combine easily with items already in your closet.
1. Athletic shirt - Casually half tuck it into skinny jeans, jogging shorts, or track pants
2. Baseball cap - Bend the rim and leave your hair over your ears
3. Ankle strap heels - This is the only shoe acceptable with these ensembles
4. Jogging shorts - Loose fit and elastic waistbands are a must, then top it off with an athletic/graphic/striped tee or even a silk/chambray button down
5. Track pants - Apply the same rules as the shorts
Also, don't forget some gems in the form of statement earrings or necklace with your boyfriend watch!
|All athletic tees found at ASOS|