July 18, 2013

Crush of the Month - Kendi Everyday

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many fashion bloggers who I visit every day, you might not. So, I've decided to showcase one stylish fashionista per month to broaden your scope of inspiration and increase their influence, because they deserve it! My next installment of this series (see the others here), in giving credit where credit is due, is about Kendi Skeen from Kendi Everyday.
Kendi was one of my first follows (and you always remember your first, right?) and she has maintained my daily interest for three years. First of all, she's adorable. I've tried to pull off the half smirk that she expertly displays and I look like I just ate a lemon or am giving the camera a duck face. Secondly, she is clever and witty and most importantly, honest. Not only is it entertaining to read the words attached to her pretty pictures, it's also empowering. Third, she has done and inspired others to do the 30 x 30 remix challenge and I can't even venture the energy to consider that possibility. Lastly, she has made her dream a reality - she opened up her own boutique, Bloom, which is stocked with reasonably priced and completely on-trend items, last year.

To you, Kendi!

All images via Kendi Everyday

No comments: