September 13, 2013

That Dress for Girl's Night


Let's give it up for that dress!
1. You can wear it on it's own - it's just that cute, interesting, and flattering; 
2. You can wear it with some casual layers - to make it autumn and errand appropriate. 
3. And lastly, you can wear it for a night out with your favorite ladies. 
This is the occasion to mix up patterns & colors and wear your highest heels with that extra accessory, be it a second cuff, silk scarf, or chandelier earrings. If I were a guest attending my own bachelorette party (which is happening in two short weeks), I would wear this exact outfit. However, since I am the VIP, my attire needs to be a bit more dramatic and Carrie-esque, so I'm bringing out the tulle!

Recreate my look:
Joe Fresh dress, Mink Pink tee (similar), vintage scarf (find one here), gold cuff, Steve Madden sandals (similar), Stella & Dot earrings, neon clutch

No comments: