February 9, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday


A blog I follow, The Day Book encourages other bloggers to post about awkward and awesome things that occur on any given Thursday, so here it goes...

Awkward: 
1. Forgetting to wear socks
2. Getting pieces of lunch on my faux fur collar
3. Running in front of a bus to catch it, when it wasn't my bus
4. Writing "abou tit" in an instant message to a supervisor
5. Drinking four diet cokes in an hour and having a bladder the size of a pea

Awesome: 
1. Buying glittery gray socks for $4
2. Eating pistachio ice cream for dinner
3. Discovering three new (to me) Van Morrison albums
4. I think I've mastered the use of Benefit's "High Beam" highlighter...I think.
5. Realizing I have a bottle of chilled birthday champagne ready to go for the weekend

NY & Co sweater & jewelry, Target tank, LC by Lauren Conrad trousers, Loft socks, and MRKT shoes

No comments: