May 8, 2014

Crush of the Month: The Marcy Stop

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many personal style bloggers whose sites I visit on the reg, you might not be. Therefore, I'm showcasing one fashionista every once in a while to broaden their influence and help with your daily inspiration. My next installment of the series (see the others here) is about Lauren Gould of The Marcy Stop.
Lauren hails from L.A., but resides in Brooklyn and even if I didn't tell you that, you would likely surmise it from her style. The laid back slightly boho flare from the west melts into the buttoned up, black, and boots only rules of the east. In this in between weather that Chicago is experiencing, I can appreciate her mix of current trends, like cobalt, fringe, jumpsuits, and sheer with tried & true pieces regardless of the season like wide brim hats, flowy floral, suede pumps, and moto jackets. 

Thanks for the inspiration & cheers to you, girl!
All images via The Marcy Stop

No comments: