April 4, 2012

Silver white winters that melt into springs...

I promise I did not plan for the last "My Favorite Things" post to be so fitting for the season, but here we are in the middle of spring and the winter has melted away...and with it, our need for layering, tights, and leather gloves. Triple sad face. However, we will all survive, especially since there are so many trends to look forward to that show off our toes, shoulders, and midriffs (maybe). I've never been one for minimalistic dressing (read: less than two items of clothing), but due to the possibility of overheating, I'll need to try. I'm thinking it's going to be easy with my newest favorite thing - Rorshach clothing. Now, I'm pretty sure that this is not the name used by designers, but I can't help but be reminded of inkblots when seeing these items. It's like they put the pattern in the middle of a piece of paper, folded it in half, and then planted it on the front and back of a piece of fabric. Okay, maybe it was more complicated than that. No matter since the results are fabulous - slimming and eye catching. Pick up your Rorshach blouse, skirt, shorts, pants, or dress today! No psychological assessment required.

(1)(2)(3)
(1)(2)(3)
(1)(2)
Finish off your look with an equally minimalistic shoe - swoon!

Sam Edelman 'Sophie' Sandal

No comments: