October 1, 2012

Mixed Emotions


I don't know about you, but I have mixed emotions coming into a new season. I'm incredibly excited about the weather, yet completely anxious about what to wear. With questions such as: What will still be in style from last year? What will transition from summer to fall? When is it time to break out a thick sweater, leather, or a fur accent? It can leave a girl stumped in front of her closet. That's where I have been this past week...scratching my head whilst staring at my clothes, trying on eight different outfits, and then tossing them on the floor when they felt stale. I haven't determined yet how to get out of this rut, except to buy, buy, buy and consign, consign, consign. Since that option sounds expensive, I've taken a step back, repeated some outfits (the horror!) and will gain some new inspiration from Pinterestfellow fashion bloggers, and you...my readers! What items have you found that are key pieces for this time of year? What's your favorite outfit you've put together recently?

Ark & Co trousers, Tahari lace blouse, Merona belt, Stella & Dot brooch, MRKT shoes, NY & Co jacket, Skaagen watch, Francesca's earrings

No comments: