April 29, 2013

Garden Unit


I know nothing of gardening, or having plants for that matter. I recently invested in three cacti from Ikea and I think they will survive because of the following:
1). You are supposed to water them only when they are really, really dry and therefore, don't require monitoring.
2). They need minimal sunlight, which in a garden apartment is the only kind of plant we can manage.
Now, if I knew how to plant things, I would have a garden full of lilacs, blush Gerbera daisies, and succulents, which would certainly match my outfit, but not my skill set.

Target skirt (similar here and here), Ana blouse (similar), Lumiere jacket (similar), Tahari Sarina pumps, XXI earrings (similar here and here, Revlon Persian Melon lipstick

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

I really love your mirror print floral skirt! So fun!
Good luck with your garden! I'm a horrible gardener, but the tulips i planted last fall actually came up, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself right now, haha.
Chic on the Cheap