June 18, 2013

The Opposite Of


I went through a few different titles for this blog post, all of which were words I have never used to describe myself - unfussy, low maintenance, simple, etc. I know that for some of you a silk blouse, four inch heels, statement earrings, tuxedo blazer, and a beaded purse are the opposite of the words mentioned; however, this outfit is plain in comparison to the multiple accessories & layers, at least one pattern, red lipstick, or a belt around the waist that's part of my everyday. Ya gotta step outside the comfort zone every once in a while - maybe I'll even wear a plain tee in the next post! 

Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's tuxedo blazer (similar), Equipment blouse (similar), Gap jeans (similar), Calvin Klein sandals, XXI earrings (similar) and purse (similar)

No comments: