These are some of my favorite things for fall...at least for this week.
1. Drop-waist flare skirt in any color, but an amazing coppery green will be your new neutral.
2. Jacquard cropped pants in any number of metallic prints will be perfect against casual chambray.
3. Open-toe ankle booties, especially in the of-the-moment colors of black with navy and paired with tights.
4. Atypical plaid shirt in anything but cotton and especially mixed with floral - so, 90s throwback.
5. Leather baseball cap to cover up your bed head for weekend brunch and to add edge to literally everything.
Clockwise from top left: Club Monaco Felicia Skirt, ASOS Abstract Jacquard Pant, Louise et Cie Olivia bootie, ZARA crossover shirt, Urban Outfitters Leather Baseball Cap