August 2, 2013

The Crop Top


Well it only took a year and some change for me to take my own advice and rock a crop top...to the office, no less! It's amazing what a blazer, pencil skirt, and some streamlined heels can do for a super casual, outdoor festival only item of clothing. Now, on to pairing this gem with a maxi skirt and ankle booties for Lollapalooza tomorrow. I mean, it's possible I'll be wearing that, I'm still undecided on which of my festival combinations to chose...

Recreate my look:
Worthington blazer (similar), cropped tee via Crossroads (similar here, hereand here) NY & Co pencil skirt (similar), Calvin Klein sandals, Target wallet (similar), vintage earrings (similar)

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

you pull off the crop well! love the bright blazer too.
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

Now THIS is how you wear a crop top!! Loving the print, and how the orange blazer really brings out the color :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com