November 27, 2013

Dressing the Turkey (What to Wear for the Holidays - Part 2)

When I noticed flurries out my window, I suddenly had an "aha" moment that the holidays are here! Since the post outlining what to wear for the holidays last year (see it here) was so well received, I figured I'd do another. This year, I am going to focus the post on fancy ensembles that you might wear to any party or event through the holidays - be it a dinner, cocktail hour, evening at the theatre, or good ole date night. 'Tis the season to dress a bit inappropriately for the weather…I mean, that's what valet parking and taxis are for, right? I have been featuring enough casual ensembles to wear for shopping, road trips, opening presents, or seeing a movie, and I have no intention of slowing down, especially since I'll be approved to start walking this week - yippee!

Be sure to click the bold links to shop my picks!

:: extra points for a metallic clutch and berry lips ::
Image via WhoWhatWear

Don't forget button earrings and a braided updo!
Image via Glitter Guide

A midi tulle skirt with a striped crop top and ankle strap stilettos
:: adorn your wrists with gold cuffs ::
Image via Atlantic-Pacific

Image via Pinterest

A black jumpsuit with one standout accessory…
Images via Pinterest

No comments: