May 23, 2014

Pregnant in Pink


Sixteen weeks and all is well - strong heartbeat and on target growth, of baby and me. I realize that the title of this post might have made you think we are having a girl, but alas, we have to wait another month to find out - June 24 to be exact. Regardless of the gender, we've decided on a color scheme for the nursery of gray and primary colors (red, blue, green and yellow) with accents of mint. Check out my growing inspiration board here. Do you have a guess? Of our family & friends, 95% think it's a girl - including my husband! 

Recreate my look:
Similar sweater, colorblock pencil skirt, Halogen purse (similar here and here), vintage scarf, Bauble Bar necklace, Franco Sarto sandals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

m2l95z5b29 d9z76a3b38 a9a60p8n98 y9u86t5v18 e1z59r3y80 y4t44q2h01