March 20, 2011

My Inspiration :: A Lookbook

I'm not sure when my obsession with fashion began...it could be from my semester in Manchester or when I began working at Ann Taylor Loft, but it soon became something that required day to day attention and research to remain on top of it all! As you and I know...fashion changes really quickly, so I need to keep some reminders of how, what, when, and where. When reading the fashion mags, such as Glamour, InStyle, and Lucky, I cut out my favorite outfits and place them into my Look Book. As stated, my goal is to accomplish fashion and style through adaptation and imitation. This is what I'm imitating...

 

It's important to start to identify what you need to add to your wardrobe, what you can revamp, and what was always in style. Go pick up a sketch book and start clipping and taping then keep it handy for when you need some inspiration!

No comments: