July 21, 2011

Cream colored ponies...

After a recent trip to DSW, I realized that I had just about every type of shoe that I needed at the time, or maybe it was that nothing in particular sparked my interest Well, it seems that feeling of completeness and apathy has clearly passed, not that you're surprised.  Enter the new must have for my (and your) feet: colorblock sandals.
 
  
Now while your LBD would work perfectly with this trend, let's challenge ourselves and consider pairing them with a few of the other trends in dresses that are so hot right now...white lace, colored shifts, watercolor, pleated, and mini prints (chain, feather, polka dots, floral). Try and keep the hemlines short so as to promote full focus on your lower half to show off any of these "Daaaaaamn, girl" shoes.

No comments: