January 30, 2013

Fisherman's Net


As I shared in this post, one of my favorite looks for the holiday was an oversized fisherman sweater and a lace skirt. It's a perfect example of high/low, especially with a jewel drop earring. Speaking of, can we talk about the color emerald? It's the Pantone color of the year and I find myself reaching for these earrings with any neutral outfit to add a pop of color and feel fancy, like Elizabeth Taylor or something. Maybe I'm also really feeling emerald because it's the shape of the diamond in my engagement ring. Whatever the reason, I can't wait to purchase this and this to get the look without the hefty price tag of the actual gem.

Gap sweater (similar), XXI skirt (similar), American Apparel tights, Nine West ankle strap pumps, Stella & Dot drop earrings

No comments: