June 24, 2013

Crush of the Month - Late Afternoon

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many fashion bloggers who I visit every day, you might not. So, I've decided to showcase one stylish fashionista per month to broaden your scope of inspiration and increase their influence, because they deserve it! My next installment of this series (see the others herehere, and here), in giving credit where credit is due, is about Liz Cherkasova of Late Afternoon.
Liz previously did styling at Chictopia, shopruche.com, and Nastygal and is currently merchandising with Supermuse (an online retailer); therefore, she can put together quite the ensemble. Through her creations, because she is making something out of nothing, I have realized there are many patterns, textures, and colors that go together that I never thought of! She seamlessly transitions between girlie, glam, and rocker chic. Also, there is nary a simple pump or flat in her shoe closet and the incorporation of unexpected and edgy booties or strappy sandals is what makes her looks unique. This girl is the epitome of what I would consider southern California style.

To you, Liz!
All images from Late Afternoon

No comments: