August 8, 2013

Crush of the Month - On the Racks

While I know how much I am inspired by the many, many fashion bloggers who I visit every day, you might not. So, I've decided to showcase one stylish fashionista per month to broaden your scope of inspiration and increase their influence, because they deserve it! My next installment of this series (see the others here), in giving credit where credit is due, is about Laura Ellner of On the Racks.
Laura is the social media manager for Alice + Olivia and in my opinion, this label is a perfect fit for her style. She geniusly mixes elements of grunge, boho, and glam to achieve an overall feel that is perfect for the streets of NYC, which she recently moved to from San Fran. She has perfected the slouch tuck of a shirt, the layering of jackets, as well as pairing socks with heels. There's nothing girlie about her outfit choices but if she wears pastel, silk, or lace, she edges it right up with a leather jacket, bed head waves, or a scuffed up bootie.

To you, Laura!
All images from On the Racks

No comments: