August 9, 2013

Sunshine Day


Today, I give you a bright combo to brighten your mood. Actually, who am I kidding? No one in Chicago should need help to get in a better mood, but in case you did wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I'll give you a few reasons about why I'm happy today:
1. The sun is shining.
2. It's Friday.
3. Our wedding shower is in one week.
3. Today is THREE MONTHS until our wedding.
4. Dan & I are doing a juice cleanse and it's day two. I'm proud of us for committing to this and supporting each other in making healthier choices. Hopefully this positivity shoos away any impending headache related to the detox process...
5. I'm rockin' out to a new playlist showcasing bands from this year's Lollapalooza. 

What are your five reasons?

Recreate my look:
Xhiliration dress (similar), Anthropologie jean jacket (similar), BaubleBar necklace, Steven sandals (similar), Lulu by Lulu Guinness Crossbody (similar), Revlon Persian Melon lipstick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FUn color combo!! Loving the mix of stripes and python :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com