December 3, 2013

How I Wear…Jacquard



When wearing one statement piece. such as jacquard trousers, it's necessary to incorporate another texture or pattern to make them daytime appropriate. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but wearing them with a simple black turtleneck or white collar shirt would make them party ready. So, combining plaid and faux fur has somehow toned down the fancy - am I right or am I right?
P.S. Pardon the graininess, but it seems as though my fuzzy vest impacted the lens. However, this does offer an opportunity to share with you my favorite movie quote from Despicable Me. I've said it so many times that I like to think I kind of sound like her, although I'm sure watching it one hundred times has been helpful as well.

Recreate my look:

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

It's so fluffy, I could die!...or...It's.So.FLUFFY!!! :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com