May 20, 2014

Street Style Trend: Bomber Jackets

As some of you may know, I am a blazer aficionado - bright, boyfriend, cropped, or pastel, I wear 'em all with gusto. I have less investment in toppers of the printed variety, but that doesn't mean they aren't on my radar, especially if it's in the bomber style.
It's the perfect in between for work & weekend as it is just as functional with cut offs and a boyfriend tee as it is with a button down and ankle pants. Plus there's nothing better than a tropical floral, watercolor, or paisley print to will warmer temps into staying put for a while!
Check out my current favorites:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The dresses is really fabulous and stunning. And it's affordable. The design and color pattern of the dresses is so stylish and gorgeous. I love fashion dresses like this one. I prefer cropped denim jacket for my all time fashion. Thank you very much...