May 11, 2011

Oh, Francesca's how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

Francesca's Collections is my new favorite place to buy clothes. I used to only shop there for accessories, but have recently realized that they rival Anthropolgie for one of a kind pieces at a much lower price. I also realized that they have a website with $5 shipping and outfit inspirations. I die. My wardrobe feels complete (for the next couple months at least, or maybe most) with the addition of these six gems.
This tunic is bluish gray with mini beige flowers. It's long enough to be a dress (outside of work), can be tucked in to skirts, or worn over jeans & leggings. That's a triple threat in my book!
I cannot even describe how flattering this top is. I am obsessed with loose fitting racerbacks for showing off shoulders and enhancing the bust line. The print is super fun - it's lil fishes kissing! It features yellow, green, pink, and white with a blue background. I bought it to be tucked in to the beige skirt below, as I'm trying to buy things that go together, but really, the possibilities are endless.
A black mini A-line sailor skirt? Don't mind if I do! For one, it was on sale for $20, and secondly, it has buttons, pockets, and a tie waist. I wore it with my lace shirt tucked in, oodles of pearls, and black wedges to work yesterday. I see myself pairing it with a striped tee and jean jacket to epitomize the nautical vibe.
I consider this skirt the creme de la creme of my purchases. It's somehow 1940s and boho at the same time. I've wanted a pleated skirt for a while now and I finally met my match. The color is perfect in a muted, pinky beige that can be dressy or casual depending on the pieces it's paired with. Like I said, my new kissin' fishes tank will look great for daytime with wedges, while a simple black tank with strappy sandals, and big earrings will instantly glam it up for night.

Until next time...and my next purchases.

No comments: