April 30, 2012

Where My Heart Is...Part Two

Once again...I'm in a new zip code. And I have to say, the space has me reeling and has offered some amazing opportunities to spruce up my bedding, office, bathroom, and closet decor. 
Metallics & Paisley
My prettiest necklaces hang above the jewelry armoire
Shoe carousel, jewelry armoire, and purse bin ensure that all my accessories come together
The love of peacock feathers continues with the addition of this dish.
Scarves and hats that are too pretty to hide 
An architectural iron scroll frames the closet
New age + timeless entertainment
Desk area to meet all needs - violin practice, blogging, grading or looking at pictures of family and past adventures
Parisian, vintage bathroom nook

More to come as the communal spaces come together!

No comments: