August 10, 2012

Spotted


Spotted: J strolling down Cleveland Ave channeling her best S outfit. 
Are you a "Gossip Girl" fan? Because I certainly am. Even though the plot has been sketchy at times, I always tune in to see what my style hero, Serena Van Der Woodsen aka S, is wearing. Also, I am still hoping, waiting, and wishing that Chuck & Blair will end up together. They're like Derek & Miranda in "Grey's Anatomy." The scene with the tea lights in the yard brought me to tears! Although once those two got together, I stopped watching, so maybe we can hold off on Chuck & Blair's reconciliation until after I see the fall fashions that S brings this season. Will it be enough to get Dan back from Rome and stop fighting her demons? We'll have to tune in October 8. 
Xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Zara tee, NY & Co skirt, Steve Madden sandals, Stella & Dot necklace, Tokyo Bay watch, Crossroads ring, Halogen purse

No comments: