March 14, 2011

Six Degrees of a Peach Blazer!

My friends who have asked me what my most recent favorite purchase is...please witness, the peach blazer from H & M for $50. I believe it is still available for purchase too. 

 
I haven't worn it all of these ways yet, but believe you me, I will! There are options for date nights & fancy nights or casual days & work days.
Here we have a  dark gray cotton jersey maxi dress with a pendant necklace. This could be either appropriate for day with flats boots or for night with strappy heels!
 For a date night, I'd wear a silk shirt in a army green (or another muted neutral) with brown leggings, a tribal necklace, and some nude pumps.
Off to the market or walking around the neighborhoods of Chicago, pair a printed tee, chambray button down, cognac belt, jeans, and your favorite flats.
Wine with the girls? What about a tunic, jeans, and a layer of bangles with knee high brown boots? Perfect.
If I'm going to a cocktail party, I'd throw on a ruched pencil skirt, slate gray tee, and statement necklace with some black pumps.
And last, when I go to work, this piece goes great with a purple jewel toned shirt, tweed trousers, and a beautiful pearl necklace (courtesy of my roomie).

I just wish that every piece in my wardrobe was this versatile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Following you! Hit me back!
Andrea Grace
www.alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Can you please come over and dress me?! :)